Workplace Law 2011 – Bachelor Gulch, CO
Atlanta partner Bert Brannen and Denver partner Todd Fredrickson presented a day-long workshop for the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association in Bachelor Gulch, Colorado on June 6, 2011.
The program included:
- Recent and Expected Changes in Labor and Employment Law
- What Rights Do Employees Have Under the NLRA – And How Is The Labor Board Expanding Them?
- The New Wave of Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation Claims
- Social Media in The Work Place
- Handling Government Investigations: What to Do When The Government Knocks
- Complying With Wage & Hour Laws In A Time of Increased Enforcement & Litigation
- Managing Employee Leave Issues