Who, What, When, Why And How Of Background Checking Policies – Atlanta, GA
Creating a Background Checking Policy that Fits and Meets Regulatory Requirements
You want to screen job candidates to find the best employees and to protect your company, employees and customers. But with the EEOC and some states taking the position that criminal record and credit checks may have a discriminatory impact on certain minorities, it is time to revisit your background checking policy – or perhaps time to create one.
The attorneys from Fisher & Phillips LLP will present during an executive networking breakfast co-sponsored by HireRight and SilkRoad.
Topics covered will include:
- Why background checking policies are important
- How to help ensure your hiring and screening practices are appropriate and consistent with federal and state requirements
- Blanket hiring policies that could put you at risk
- Background checking best practices
Date and Time:
- Wednesday, June 5 - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Location: BLT Steakhouse
45 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
This seminar is free but space is limited. Please RSVP by May 31 to reserve your seat.Click here to RSVP online
Contact Erin DeLucas at email@example.com if you have any questions.