What Employers Need to Know About the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Benefit Continuation
This webinar will cover what to consider when coordinating benefits with FMLA.
This webinar will:
- Briefly describe the FMLA
- Briefly describe employer responsibilities and employee responsibilities under the FMLA
- Discuss how the FMLA affects continuation of benefits
- Address how the FMLA affects continuation of group health insurance benefits and other benefits
- Address substitution of paid leave
- Discuss job reinstatement
- Discuss hypothetical FMLA / benefits continuation situations in detail
This 60-minute intermediate level webinar will help employers understand benefits coordination under the FMLA.