What Contractors Need to Know About Labor & Employment Laws and How to Deal with FLSA Claims
Bert Brannen, Regional Managing Partner of Fisher Phillips Atlanta, will be a guest speaker at the Construction Law Seminar presented by The Seminar Group in Atlanta, Georgia on October 1, 2015.
He will present "What Contractors Need to Know About Labor & Employment Laws and How to Deal with FLSA Claims." This presentation will cover the following topics:
- Maintaining a Diverse Workforce Free from Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation;
- Accommodating Employees with Disabilities;
- Dealing with Family, Medical, and Military Leave Issues;
- Understanding the National Labor Relations Board’s Broad View of “Protected Concerted Activity;”
- Applying the Fair Labor Standards Act to the Construction Industry
For more information and to register, please visit The Seminar Group.