Triple Crown of Employment Law
Churchill Downs, Starting Gate Suites
700 Central Avenue
Louisville, Kentucky 40208
Jockey for a position at the Fisher Phillips Triple Crown of Employment Law Seminar at Churchill Downs on November 14, 2019 – a new, larger location! Come join the attorneys of the Louisville office for an informative seminar on a variety of employment law topics with a cocktail reception and daytime horseracing to follow. This seminar is appropriate for HR professionals, in-house counsel, business owners, and anyone who handles employee complaints, manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace. Topics will include:
- Curing the Intermittent Leave Headache
- Navigating the Hiring and Onboarding Minefields
- CYA: What Your Lawyer Needs to Know to Defend You Successfully in a Lawsuit
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Creating a Culture (keynote speaker to be announced soon)
- Three engaging roundtable sessions (back by popular demand!) where Fisher Phillips attorneys will facilitate an interactive small group discussion tackling some of the trickiest labor and employment issues confronting employers today:
- Retaliation & Harassment at Work
- Wage & Hour Update
- LGBTQ and the Workplace
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Registration & Networking
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Seminar & Roundtable Sessions (Chef’s Table Buffet Lunch provided)
Cocktail Reception & Daytime Horseracing
1 attendee = $95/each
2 or more attendees from the same company = $70/each (Savings of $25/each person)
Questions? Contact Abby Tasman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.561.3995
**This program is pending approval for 4.5 HRCI and SHRM credit hours. 4.5 KY CLE and IN CLE credits pending.