Title IX Sexual Assault & Harassment Training for Texas & Oklahoma K-12 Schools
Learning from Recent Headlines ...
- $5.75 million settlement in sexual assault and harassment at public school
- $800,000 jury verdict awarded in sexual harassment middle school case
- $520,000 jury verdict awarded in same-sex harassment, gender-based stereotyping in high school
- Department of Education Investigating K-12 School Districts for Mishandling Sexual Assault
You are cordially invited to discuss the implications of Title IX compliance in K-12 schools hosted by Fisher Phillips.
- A review of Department of Education Title IX Compliance Reviews involving K-12 Schools
- Everything you need to know about school-related sexual misconduct litigation
- Best practices for K-12 Title IX coordinators, including recommendations on how to handle investigations
- Effective institutional Title IX policies and procedures
- State-specific sexual assault reporting requirements
- Recognizing the signs for victims of sexual harassment and assault in children
Date and Time:
Friday, June 19, 2015
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Breakfast & Lunch included
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
4150 North MacArthur Boulevard
Irving, TX 75038
$85 per person for early registration
(by June 1)
Use priority code TIX427.
$125 per person for late registration
(after June 1)
$150 per person for day of event
For questions, please contact Carol Porter at email@example.com or (214) 220-8315.
This program has been submitted to the State Bar of Texas for CLE Accreditation.