The Role of HR in a Global Company: Recruiting, Compliance and Managing Talent Across Borders
Fisher Phillips is proud to sponsor the International Employers Forum Event on September 3, 2015.
Please join the International Employers Forum ("IEF") for its launch of its Pacific Chapter with a cocktail reception and educational discussion around the management of a multi-national workforce in San Francisco on Thursday, September 3, 2015 from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. at The Olympic Club City Clubhouse.
HR professionals supporting organizations with international reach face an evolving business environment underpinned by the forces of globalization. In this atmosphere, unique challenges and unprecedented opportunities are present.
Please join the IEF for a robust presentation on how to approach some of the HR challenges of this global environment, and a cocktail reception where you will have the opportunity to network with likeminded HR professionals.
Key points for discussion will include:
- Special concepts related to international recruiting
- Compliance challenges related to globally mobile employees, such as taxation and local employment regulations
- Understanding special concepts related to immigration compliance
- Managing and retaining global talent- special considerations in compensation and retention
- Legal and regulatory issues common in jurisdictions around the world.
- Challenges facing newly international organizations.
Attendees will include HR professionals, employment, pension and tax specialists, and recruiters.
The IEF recognizes the value and importance of business networking to the HR community and strives to deliver programming that is conducive to free flowing interaction which establishes connections among those who manage and administer global employment relationships and international compliance obligations. Organizers will, upon request, facilitate introductions among attendees.
September 3, 2015
6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PT
The Olympic Club City Clubhouse
524 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Click here to register.
Cocktails and light refreshments will be served.
There is no cost to attend this event.