The New ICE
10700 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA 98004
Join as CliftonLarsonAllen hosts Fisher Phillips Immigration Co-Chair and Seattle Partner Davis Bae on February 22, 2018 for a briefing to discuss the impact of recent executive orders on immigration and US Business interests. In this complimentary breakfast briefing you will learn:
- The impacts of “Buy American, Hire American”
- The attack on the H1-B1 visas category
- Death by confusion: arbitrary scrutiny on visa adjudication
- Delays and additional scrutiny for green card applications
- The looming threat of E-verify, I-9 audits and immigration site visits by ICE
8:30 a.m - 9:00 a.m
Breakfast and Registration
9:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m
There is no cost to attend this briefing.
For questions, please contact Kim Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for review.