Stairway to Heaven: Preventing Fatalities and Catastrophic Accidents
Ed Foulke hosted a webinar entitled “Stairway to Heaven: Preventing Fatalities and Catastrophic Accidents,” for the National Association of Tower Erectors on April 23, 2014.
Ed’s session discussed how to improve the effectiveness of a company’s safety program and abating serious and potentially fatal workplace hazards.
The potential for catastrophic accidents exists at all work sites even with the best safety and health procedures,” Ed explained.
He also explained the importance of planning ahead and considering how to handle any accident or emergency in all different scenarios.
• Elements of an effective safety program
• How to effectively handle a workplace fatality and catastrophic accidents
• How to understand the scope of criminal and civil liability for safety and health violations
• How to secure legal privilege to accident investigations
• How to ensure the company’s safety policies are in place to protect against potential liability
• How to understand your legal rights during OSHA inspections
Ed’s tips were also featured in an InsideTowers.com article.
Click here to watch the webinar now.