OSHA Compliance, Work Place Safety & Data Security
Please See Below
Join R3 Risk Management & Central Carolina Insurance Agency for an exclusive seminar on OSHA Compliance, Workplace Safety and Data Security.
There will be two dates available for easy access.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 (lunch provided)
270 Copperfield Blvd
Concord, NC 28025
Friday, April 13, 2018 (lunch provided)
Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce
Randy Marion Conference Room
19990 W. Catawba Ave, Cornelius, NC 28031
Topics will include:
- Is your Drug and Alcohol Policy Compliant with OSHA’s new rule?
- What should you do if OSHA targets your business?
- “Why Factors” for workplace safety/dealing employee violence: Leaders role in Managing the Threat of Workplace Violence & recovery”
- What is Data Security & why there needs to be a change in mindset for us to be secure.
- What you to know about Email Fraud/Phishing Scams/malware and Ransomware.
Reserve your spot by registering with Steve Melton CIC,CLU: email@example.com or 704-574-2991
**This program has been submitted for review by the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for credits.