New Year, New Regulations
Courtyard Santa Ana - Orange County
8 MacArthur Place
Santa Ana CA, 92707
Governor Brown will be signing into law several new Assembly and Senate Bills that will impact California businesses in 2019. Don’t wait to prepare. Join employment attorneys and other consultants to get ahead of the new laws. This exclusive briefing will take place just four days after Governor Brown will sign or veto each bill on October 1.
Top Initiatives Being Reviewed
- Sexual Harassment / Retaliation / Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Contractor vs. Employee : Janitorial Staff Implications
- New “Workers Bill of Rights” documentation for all New Hires
- Paid Family Leave Law Changes
- Payroll Record Keeping / Reporting Updates
- Lactation Accommodation
This event is complimentary for invited guests.
For information, you can view the flyer here.
For questions or to RSVP, please email Carolyn Cramp at Carolyn.Cramp@ADP.com.