Fisher Phillips Sponsors "Women, Influence & Power in Law"
Fisher Phillips is honored to sponsor a conference focused on facilitating women-to-women exchanges on current legal issues. The “2nd Annual Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference” covers the topics that matter most to corporate counsel, outside counsel and public sector employees. The event will be held in Washington, D.C., September 17-19, 2014 and is presented by InsideCounsel Magazine.
Fisher Phillips Partner will participate in a panel discussion on “Managing Alpha-Personalities” on September 18.
The Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference is for women in-house and outside counsel to discuss current legal topics, bringing their individual experience and perspectives on issues of:
- Governance & Compliance
- Litigation & Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Government Relations & Public Policy
- Global Litigation & Transactions
- Labor & Employment
- Executive Leadership Skills Development
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Legal Officers
- General Counsel
- Corporate Counsel
- Associate General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Corporate Compliance Officers
Benefits to attendees include:
- The ability to network with female corporate counsel and outside counsel who are rising stars.
- Exposure to 35 sessions with on Governance, Compliance and Litigation, Intellectual Property, Government Relations, International Issues, Labor & Employment, and Leadership.
- Gain access to—and recognition by—the most prominent women corporate counsel and successful attorneys in both the private and public sector, all in a special environment designed to foster substantive interaction and community building.
For more information, please visit the "Women, Influence & Power in Law” website.
You may also register online or call 888-608-6754.
If you have questions, please email summitevents@SummitProNets.com.