Coming Out of Covid-19: A Legal Update with Fisher Phillips
In partnership with SD SHRM, please join Fisher Phillips attorneys Usama Kahf and Adam Sloustcher as they address some of the some of the key legal issues facing employers as businesses start re-opening and stay-at-home orders due to the COVID-19 pandemic expire. It is important to understand what your legal rights and obligations are as you develop your plans for resuming business post-COVID-19. Usama and Adam will discuss the legal perspective specific to mid-market employers in California and answers questions, including:
- Can I tell someone who’s been in contact to stay home?
- Can I temperature test my people as they come back to work?
- What’s a reasonable reimbursement request?
- Did my company violate the WARN Act when we laid people off?
- What if my employee says they don’t feel comfortable coming back yet?
This program has been approved for 1 PDC for the SHRM SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP.
This program is awaiting approval for 1 hour of HRCI re-certification credits.
For any questions contact Sidra Trajcevska at firstname.lastname@example.org.