Auto Dealers: Wage and Hour Compliance
This June and October, LGT Dealer Services is hosting their annual June Controller's Roundtable at the San Luis Resort in Galveston, Texas. The annual October Controller's Roundtable will be held at Mokara in San Antonio, Texas. While you're earning up to 26 hours of CPE, your family can work on their tan at the beach or explore the Riverwalk!
From across the southwest region, we have hand-picked the finest auto dealer professionals to speak on relevant topics that you won't want to miss. From the economy and its effect on you, to management hot topics, and accounting tips, these speakers will be filling you with new information. We also have our roundtables, where your voice can be heard! Don't forget about our networking soirees, because you will want to rub elbows with the speakers and other attendees.
Topics to include:
- HR and Employment law updates
- Economic Updates
- Dealership DMS Update – trends and enhancements
- Dealership Expense Reduction
- Cost Segregation 101 – tax savings when purchasing or remodeling a dealership facility
- Legislative update
- State and Local tax update
- Federal tax update
- Advertising compliance – what the accounting team should know
- Factory relations – how to negotiate an open point (defensively)
- Staying compliant in the paperless environment and how to adjust to the new world of selling to millennials
- Roundtable discussions with your peers (discuss your dealership/accounting department challenges and find solutions)
- And more to come...