Are You Prepared for the Department of Labor's Wage Rules?
4900 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
Please join Fisher Phillips to discuss the federal Fair Labor Standards Act exemption changes, the challenges they present, and what it all means for employers.
The U.S. Labor Department has disclosed the details of its final revised regulations defining the exemptions under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act's Section 13(a)(1). If you currently consider any of your employees to be exempt “white collar” employees, you might have to make some sweeping changes.
This seminar will discuss a wide range of issues, including:
- The new salary threshold
- The new "highly-compensated" employee threshold
- Where to begin evaluating the impact of these changes
- Other exemptions that might apply
- Converting to non-exempt status
- Alternative pay structures to consider
For more information, contact Codi Potts at email@example.com.
There is no cost to attend this program.
**This program is approved for HRCI and SHRM credit.