8th Annual Employment Law Conference
1150 West Magic Way
Anaheim, CA 90802
Floyd Skeren Manukian Langevin and Fisher Phillips are pleased to partner and present the 8th Annual Employment Law Conference at the Disneyland Hotel, Friday, September 13, 2019. Experienced workplace law practitioners will deliver a one-day comprehensive program that will address the hottest issues that impact California businesses. Learn best practices and effective strategies to avoid costly lawsuits. Now… “…Off to Work We Go!”
Conference Topics Include:
- Hot Topics in Employment Law: Get Ready for 2020;
- New Requirements for AB 1825 Sexual Harassment Training;
- Latest on Wage and Hour Litigation and Key Risks to Avoid;
- Key Tips for Preventing, Defending, and Resolving Post-Term WC Claims;
- AI: How it Will Transform and Challenge the 2020s Workplace;
- Latest Developments in FMLA/CFRA, PDL and PSL;
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace — What are the Employer’s Obligations?;
- Strategies for Responding to OSHA Investigations;
- Key Tips for Managing Excessive Absenteeism;
- Immigration Compliance — Important Developments Impacting the Workforce;
- WC Claims are Creating Employment Law Liability — What Employers Need to Know!
Keynote Speaker – Tina Walker, Assistant Deputy Director of Employment, Department of Fair Employment and Housing
$250 per person / $225 if 5 or more from the same company attend.
If you plan to register 5 or more individuals, please email CAseminars@fisherphillips.com for additional information.
Please visit the registration page to attend this event.
Questions? Email CAseminars@fisherphillips.com