2017 HR Legal Summit
Memphis Botanic Garden
750 Cherry Rd.
Memphis, TN 38117
The HR Legal Summit is for business owners, attorneys, human resource professionals and anyone who manages employees.
Through interactive sessions on the latest employment laws and hot topic issues and a panel discussion, this event will provide everything you need to know to protect your business - along with prizes and giveaways throughout the day! This program provides 5.75 CLE & SHRM credit hours.
HRCI credits are pending.
Co-Emcees: Judy Bell of Judy Bell Consulting & Austin Baker of HRO Partners
7:00am | Registration
Morning Keynote: Philip A. Miscimarra, Chairman, National Labor Relations Board
- The Gig Economy & Employment Laws - Robbin Hutton, Ford Harrison
- FMLA Leaves of Absence - Lisa Lichterman, Littler Mendelson
- Fair Labor Standards/Collective Action - Lisa Krupicka, Burch, Porter & Johnson
- ADAAA Update - Imad Abdullah, General Counsel, Regional One
- EEOC Current Initiatives - Bill Cash, Area Director, EEOC Little Rock Area Office
- Pregnancy Discrimination Update - Latosha Dexter, University of Memphis In-House Counsel
- Immigration Update - David Jones, Fisher Phillips
- Trade Secrets & Non-Competes Update - Rodrick D. Holmes, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete
- Discrimination & Harassment - Maureen Holland, Holland and Associates
- Trump Administration Outlook - Kim Hodges, Ogletree Deakins
- Diversity/Women in the Workplace - Monica Wharton, Chief Legal Officer, Methodist Le Bonheur
- Sexual Harassment: A Bad Day at Black Rock - Jeff Weintraub, Fisher Phillips
3:00pm | Summit Concludes