Professional Staff Opportunities
Fisher Phillips provides a rewarding work environment for professionals with a variety of skills. We seek professionals who are mature, self-motivated, confident, articulate, entrepreneurial, and hardworking. We provide our staff with generous benefits, flexible hours, and a comfortable working environment.
Fisher Phillips prides itself on being an employer of choice, and the comprehensive benefits package provided to our staff members confirms this commitment.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off policies
- 9 Paid holidays
- Portion of the parking paid by the firm or subsidy provided for public transportation
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Three Medical Plans offered
- Dental and vision plans available
- Domestic partner benefits available
- Health Savings Accounts available and Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent care)
- Firm contributions to HSA and FSA after completion of Wellness Incentives
- Firm-paid life, accidental death and dismemberment and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life and short term disability insurance available
- Wellness program including participant challenges and continued education
- Discretionary profit sharing contribution
- 401(k) and Roth option
- Investment education seminars
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the benefits information in this site. However, if any provision on the benefits plans is unclear or ambiguous, the Benefits Department reserves the right to interpret the plan and resolve the discrepancy. If any inconsistency exists between this site and the written plans, policies, or contracts, the actual provisions of each benefit plan will govern. The provisions of the plans are subject to change.