Terry Lardakis is a partner in the firm's Cleveland office. He has extensive experience in the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements and the representation of employers in union organizational campaigns and elections nationwide.
Terry has represented employers in traditional labor matters including arbitrations, union decertification, craft severance, and unfair labor practice litigation across the country.
He has also handled numerous matters involving wage and hour, family and medical leave and disability issues, and employment litigation matters in federal and state courts.
In addition, his practice includes a special emphasis on third-party avoidance programs. He has also designed and developed positive personnel practice programs concentrating on employee selection and manager training to help avoid litigation.
Terry has been listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, since 2010 and in The Best Lawyers in America since 2013.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, since 2010
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America since 2013
- Akron and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Firm Also Ranked Among the Best for Labor & Employment Law5.3.18
- Firm Also Ranked Among the Best for Labor & Employment Law5.30.17