Stephanie Prewitt is Of Counsel in the firm's Louisville office and Executive Director of the firm's new consulting firm, Foundations HR Consulting. She has partnered with Human Resources executives to implement systems and processes that are not only legally sound, but also further the principles of lean business operations. Much of her experience has been with Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc. where she served as Assistant General Counsel.
For nearly 20 years, Stephanie has counseled Human Resource Departments on labor and employment matters and has specialized in disability and medical management issues. Her experience at Toyota also included legal oversight of numerous plant start-ups, systemic investigations, voluntary termination programs, and extensive training and development programs.
Honors & Leadership
- Board of Directors, for Kentucky CASA
- Board of Directors, The Center for Women, Children and Families
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Kentucky College of LawJ.D. 1994, with distinction
- Duke UniversityB.A. 1990, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky