Sean Kingston is an associate in the Irvine office. Sean has extensive experience advising and counseling employers in many areas of labor and employment law, including wrongful termination, discrimination/harassment, wage and hour, classification, data privacy and cybersecurity, and workplace violence prevention.
Sean has successfully represented employers in single-plaintiff and class matters in DLSE Labor Commission, California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, and in state and federal court. Such representation has included mediation, arbitration, agency hearings, and trial.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Human Resources Best Practices (May 2016)
- Webinar- Workplace Violence Prevention in Healthcare (Feb 2017)
- Data Breach Prevention and Response-Moderator (Feb 2016)
- Data Breach Prevention and Response-Panelist (Feb 2016)
- Gig Employer Blog2.19.18
- Gig Employer Blog11.13.17
- Gig Employer Blog10.6.17
- UCLA School of LawJ.D. 2010
- University of Southern CaliforniaB.S. 2003 magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California