Bob Dezort is a partner in the firm's Cleveland office. Bob provides practical solutions to workplace issues for employers. For more than 20 years, he has helped his clients resolve wrongful discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, trade secrets and non-competition claims, and other employment lawsuits. His clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small family businesses.
In addition, Bob has experience helping employers establish comprehensive risk management programs to protect them against workplace disputes, and to minimize the risks of run-away jury verdicts if a lawsuit cannot be avoided.
Bob also has significant traditional labor law experience representing companies in union organizing campaigns, unfair labor practice charges, and labor arbitrations.
Honors & Leadership
- West Side Catholic Center; St. Edward High School Alumni Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of LawJ.D. 1992, magna cum laude
- College of William & MaryB.A. 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio