Philip Azzara is an associate in the Irvine office. He represents and counsels employers in labor and employment matters, including wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour, worker misclassification, and labor matters before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
- Gig Employer Blog12.12.16
- Gig Employer Blog10.18.16
- Gig Employer Blog5.10.16
- University of San Diego School of LawJ.D. 2005
- University of California, DavisB.A. 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California