Megan Reese U'Sellis
Megan U’Sellis is an associate in the firm's Louisville office. She represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law including charges of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and other employment-related claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Megan gained considerable experience representing employees in federal and state court litigation involving claims of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations. This experience allows Megan to provide employers with the best defense tactics when defending these types of claims.
Megan also clerked for the Honorable David L. Bunning, United States District Judge of the Eastern District of Kentucky, after graduating from law school.
While in law school, Megan was selected as a member of the University of Louisville Law Review and later served on the Editorial Board as Notes Editor.
Her law review note was selected for publication and received the Honorable Mention for Best Note Award. Megan earned the highest grades in several of her law school classes, including her legal writing class, and received the Clark Boardman Callaghan Best Brief Award for her appellate brief.
Megan was listed as a Kentucky Super Lawyers Rising Star since 2015.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Selected as a Kentucky Super Lawyers Rising Star since 2016.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Airbnb Joins Uber And Lyft, Ending Mandatory Arbitration For Sexual Harassment And Discrimination ClaimsGig Employer Blog11.26.18
- Gig Employer Blog8.29.18
- Gig Employer Blog6.5.18
- Gig Employer Blog12.22.17
- Gig Employer Blog7.27.17
- Gig Employer Blog2.22.17
- Gig Employer Blog8.22.16
- Gig Employer Blog6.7.16
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of LawJ.D., 2009, magna cum laude
- University of WisconsinB.S., 2005, with Distinctive Scholastic Achievement
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky