Lawrence J. Sorohan II
Larry Sorohan is Of Counsel in the firm's New Orleans office. He practices in all areas of labor and employment law representing management.
While in law school, Larry served as Senior Articles Editor for the Arizona Law Review.
Larry clerked for the Honorable John C. Coughenour, United States District Judge, as well as for the Honorable Jerome Farris, United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Taylor v. United Parcel Service, Inc., 421 F. Supp. 2d 946 (W.D. La. 2006)
- Basco v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., 216 F. Supp. 2d 592 (E.D. La. 2002)
- University of Arizona College of LawJ.D. 1995, summa cum laude
- Georgia State UniversityB.A. 1989, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- Louisiana Courts of Appeal