Lisa A. McGlynn
Lisa McGlynn is an associate in the firm's Tampa office. She represents employers in all areas of labor and employment law. She defends employers in state and federal court litigation and arbitration on a wide variety of employment-related claims, including claims arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Florida Civil Rights Act, and the Florida Private Whistleblower Act.
Lisa also represents employers charged with employment discrimination before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHRA), the Florida Division of Administrative Hearings, and various local agencies.
Additionally, Lisa counsels clients on general employment law issues as they arise to ensure compliance with employment laws.
Honors & Leadership
- Broward County Bar Association
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Gig Employer Blog10.26.16
- Gig Employer Blog8.24.16
- Employment Privacy Blog6.7.16
- Employment Privacy Blog12.30.15
- University of Florida College of LawJ.D. 2008, cum laude
- University of FloridaB.A. 2005, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida