Lauren G. Goetzl
Lauren Goetzl is an Associate in the Washington, D.C. Metro office located in Bethesda, Maryland where she represents employers in business disputes, employment litigation, and regulatory matters. Lauren has significant experience representing and advising employers concerning all forms of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, including claims under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and similar state and local laws in numerous state and federal courts and agencies.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Lauren was an associate at The Farrington Law Firm, LLC and in the Baltimore and Wilmington, Delaware offices of DLA Piper. She also served as an intern to the Honorable Andre M. Davis, judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Farrington Law Firm Attorneys Join the National Labor & Employment Law Firm1.7.19
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- “Guns, Politics, Sex and the Internet: Advanced Employment Policy Issues” - Georgetown Law Corporate Counsel Institute
- University of Maryland School of LawJ.D., cum laude, 2011
- Duke UniversityA.B., 2008, with distinction
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois