JonVieve D. Hill
JonVieve Hill is a member of the firm’s SBA Loan Team, dedicated to advising employers on the inner workings of the complex CARES Act loan process during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
JonVieve Hill is an associate in the firm's Atlanta office. She helps companies navigate the details and legalities of union grievances and arbitrations, as well as violations of restrictive covenants and OSHA citations.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, JonVieve practiced with the law firm of Martenson, Hasbrouck & Simon LLP where she focused her practice on labor and employment defense and business litigation. Additionally, JonVieve worked in the legal department of a healthcare corporation and clerked for a civil rights attorney.
While attending law school, JonVieve joined the Military Spouse JD Network, a group dedicated to reducing licensing and employment barriers for military spouse attorneys.
Honors & Leadership
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Mentee in the Labor & Employment’s Mentorship Academy (2018 - 2019)
- Co-Chair of YLD’s Labor & Employment Section of Georgia Bar (2019 – 2020)
- Member of Military Spouse JD Network (2014 - 2019)
- Member of Peachtree Presbyterian Church
- Marist Alumni Lawyers Association
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of LawJ.D., 2014 cum laude
- University of LouisvilleMBA, 2012, with distinction
- University of GeorgiaB.A., 2007