Jacqueline Del Villar
Jacqueline Del Villar is an associate in the firm’s Houston office. She focuses her practice on employment discrimination and harrassment matters and will also advise clients on compliance with a variety of other federal and state employment laws and agency regulations including Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Jacqueline will also counsel clients on contractual drafting regarding non-solicitation, non-compete, and various other aspects of employment agreements.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Jacqueline was a litigator at an AmLaw 200 firm where she conducted investigations involving employment discrimination and responded to charges filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Texas Workforce Commission.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association & Foundation – Fellow, 2020
- Member, Mexican American Bar Association of Houston
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association of Houston
- Member, Association of Women Attorneys of Houston
- Member, League of Women Voters of Houston
- Harris County Volunteer Deputy Registrar
- Mentor for Minority Law School Applicants and Students through the ABA’s Judicial Internship Opportunity Program and UHLC’s Pipeline organization.
- Attorney Volunteer for Juvenile Record Sealing with UHLC’s Juvenile and Children’s Advocacy Program.
- Firm Welcomes Jacqueline Del Villar to the Houston Office1.11.21
- University of Houston Law CenterJ.D., 2019, Cum Laude
- University of Texas at El PasoB.A., 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas