Jennifer B. Carroll
Jennifer’s practice is centered on the area of labor and employment litigation, including the defense of FLSA and unpaid wage claims, whistleblower claims, and civil rights’ claims. Jennifer also counsels employers on compliance with various state and federal employment-related statutes and regulations. Jennifer is experienced in all phases of litigation, including trials and appeals.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Jennifer was a litigator at a boutique litigation firm located in South Florida, where she handled complex commercial litigation matters, as well as the defense of employment related matters.
Creative Am. Educ., LLC v. Learning Experience Sys., LLC, No. 9:14-CV-80900, 2015 WL 4655087 (S.D. Fla. July 31, 2015), aff’d sub nom. Creative Am. Educ., LLC v. Learning Experience Sys., LLC, 668 F.App’x 883 (11th Cir. 2016).
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Named a 2010 Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association of Women's Lawyers, South Palm Beach County Chapter, Member
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Member
- University of Miami School of LawJ.D., 2007
- Cornell UniversityB.S., 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida