Gabrielle Giombetti is an associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. She concentrates her practice on the litigation of employment disputes of all types, with a particular focus on enforcement and defense of restrictive covenants, and the litigation of related issues such as trade secrets, unfair competition, employee raiding and breach of duty of loyalty. Gabrielle has experience advocating for clients at all stages of litigation in state and federal courts, including first chair responsibility for dispositive motions, arbitration proceedings, and jury trials.
In 2019, Gabrielle was one of 25 Pennsylvania attorneys named a Lawyer on the Fast Track by The Legal Intelligencer.
After graduation from law school, Gabrielle served as a law clerk to the Honorable Terrence R. Nealon, Lackawanna County (Pennsylvania) Court of Common Pleas. During law school, Gabrielle served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Thomas Vanaskie of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the Honorable Yvette Kane of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and also interned with the New York County District Attorney’s office.
In law school, Gabrielle served as Associate Editor & Articles Editor of the Penn State Law Review.
Honors & Leadership
- American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- The Print Center - Board Observer
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Support Center for Child Advocates in Philadelphia - Child Advocate Volunteer
- Tort Law Desk Reference: A Fifty-State Compendium. Wolters Kluwer, 2018. (Pennsylvania Contributing Editor)
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of LawJ.D., 2014
- University of ScrantonB.S , 2011, summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania