Franklin Wolf is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office. He represents management in all aspects of labor and employment law. Franklin has experience litigating cases before federal and state courts and alternative dispute resolution forums throughout the United States.
Franklin represents clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) as well as state and local administrative agencies. With his jury trial and appellate experience, he has handled claims arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and Illinois Human Rights Act.
Franklin has advised clients with respect to numerous employment matters, including employee handbooks and policies, severance agreements, and other employee contracts.
Franklin also has experience providing employment-based immigration services to employers, including labor certifications (PERM), H-1B visa petitions, and audit responses.
Prior to joining the firm, Franklin worked for the Honorable Nancy A. Vecchiarelli, United States Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of Ohio.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Chicago Lunch and Learn1.13.16
- Social Media in the Workplace
- Case Western Reserve University Law SchoolJ.D. 2009, cum laude
- Washington UniversityB.A. 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Supreme Court of Illinois