Eryne Walvekar is an Immigration Attorney at the firm’s Seattle office and a member of the firm’s Immigration Practice Group. Eryne’s practice focuses on business immigration, in addition to family-based petitions and naturalization. Eryne has extensive experience assisting companies in obtaining temporary work visas and employment-based permanent resident status for employees, including the filing of PERM labor certification applications, achievement-based petitions, and petitions for multinational managers. She represents companies in a broad range of industries and sizes, ranging from start-up companies to multinational Fortune 500 companies.
Eryne is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the ABA-affiliated association for attorneys practicing immigration law. Eryne has presented and authored articles on immigration matters, including consular processing and advanced PERM issues.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
CALI Excellence For Future Award in Family Law: Research Ethics and Regulations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (Vice Chair, Pro Bono Committee Member, Citizenship Day Committee)
- Washington Women Lawyers (Member)
- Northwest Immigration Rights Project (NWIRP) and UW Immigrant Families Advocacy Project (IFAP)(Volunteer Attorney)
- King County Bar Association (Volunteer Immigration Attorney)
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Proposed Rule Would Bring Drastic Changes To H-1B Cap Process By Basing Selections On Highest SalaryCross Border Employer Blog12.22.20
- Federal Court Strikes Down Trump Administration’s DACA Rollback, But Immigration Officials Show No Signs of ComplianceCross Border Employer Blog11.23.20
- Fall 2020 Back-To-School – Planning For F-1 Students And Other Visa-Dependent Employees After Record-Breaking H-1B Cap TurnoutCross Border Employer Blog9.25.20
- University of Washington School of LawJ.D.
- Indiana UniversityB.A., High Distinction, Phi Beta Kappa