Eric T. Baginski
Eric Baginski is an associate in the firm’s New Jersey office. He represents management in all aspects of labor and employment counseling and dispute resolution.
Eric has represented finance, healthcare, technology, and other clients in connection with their employment-related matters. Eric has worked on litigations at the trial and appellate levels in state and federal courts around the country, including matters involving employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, violations of wage and hour laws, breaches of employment agreements, and theft of trade secrets, among other issues. Eric also has experience in responding to and defending government investigations and helping employers navigate and comply with complex laws and regulations.
Before joining Fisher Phillips, Eric was an associate in the New York City office of a national litigation boutique. Before then, prior to law school, Eric was a litigation legal assistant in the Los Angeles office of a prominent international law firm.
Honors & Leadership
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog12.13.19
- Boston College Law SchoolJ.D. 2015
- Middlebury CollegeB.A. 2010, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York