David J. Treibman
David Treibman is Of Counsel in the firm's New Jersey office. After law school, David practiced briefly in the litigation department of one of New Jersey's largest law firms, as well as in a two-lawyer firm in suburban New Jersey.
David now focuses his practice on complex litigation and appellate practice in employment and employee benefits matters.
- Williams v. State of New Jersey (In the Matter of P.L. 2001, Chapter 362), 186 N.J. 368, 895 A.2d 1128 (2006)
- Engers v. AT&T, 428 F. Supp. 2d 213 (D.N.J. 2006)
- Engers v. AT&T, 2004 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 29538 (D.N.J. 2004)
- Planned Parenthood of Cent. N.J. v. Attorney General, 297 F.3d 253 (3d Cir. 2002)
- Shepherd v. Hunterdon Dev. Ctr., 174 N.J. 1, 803 A.2d 611 (2002)
- Engers v. AT&T Corp., 2001 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 25889 (D.N.J. 2001)
- Engers v. AT&T Corp., 2000 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 10937 (D.N.J. 2000)
- Planned Parenthood of Cent. N.J. v. Verniero, 41 F. Supp. 2d 478 (D.N.J. 1998)Williams v. State of New Jersey (In the Matter of P.L. 2001, Chapter 362), 186 N.J. 368, 895 A.2d 1128 (2006)
- Keystone Employment Law Blog11.30.15
- Wage and Hour Laws Blog11.30.15
- New Jersey Governor Orders Partial Business Shutdown, Statewide Consistency of Anti-COVID-19 Efforts3.21.20
- Supreme Court Decision Impacts Potential Emotional Distress Damages9.21.16