Dave Schreiner is a partner in the firm's Cleveland office. Although he has counseled employers in virtually all areas of labor and employment law, his primary focus is in the traditional labor relations area.
He has extensive experience in successfully counteracting union organizing drives, developing programs designed to maintain union-free status, and obtaining favorable contract results at the bargaining table.
Dave has been recognized as one of the top labor attorneys in the Best Lawyers in America and he has been listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Business Lawyers.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Cleveland Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association: Labor Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association: Labor and Employment Law Section
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- “Notice Posting Requirement and Changes to Election Procedure,” at the National Labor Relations Board Region Eight Seminar
- Case Western Reserve University Law SchoolJ.D. 1973
- Brown UniversityA.B. 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of Ohio