Danielle Krauthamer is an associate in the Los Angeles office. In her practice, Danielle advises companies of all sizes in an array of labor and employment matters, including claims of wage and hour violations, retaliation, wrongful termination, and discrimination.
Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Danielle gained valuable experience as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Ronald S.W. Lew at the United States District Court for the Central District of California, managing the judge’s docket in one of the busiest districts in the nation. While there, she had significant exposure to civil litigation cases across a wide range of subject matter.
While in law school, Danielle was a recipient of the Wildman-Schumacher scholarship. She served on the Southwestern Law Review as a Notes and Comments editor, where she selected student articles for publication. During law school, she also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Otis D. Wright, II at the Central District of California.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Named, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021)
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Southwestern Law SchoolJ.D., magna cum laude
- Vanderbilt UniversityB.A., summa cum laude
- California Superior Court
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California