C.R. Wright is a partner in the firm's Atlanta office. C.R.'s practice includes advising clients on general labor and employment issues, handling employment-related litigation, and presenting training seminars for managers and supervisors.
He also handles Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, affirmative action audits, charges of discrimination, and wage and hour investigations.
C.R. served as editor-in-chief of the Georgia State Law Review while in law school, and, prior to joining the firm, he worked in Human Resources for Lockheed Corporation.
He also was a police officer for seven years with the Cobb County Police Department where he attained the rank of Sergeant. C.R. is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been recognized as a Georgia Super Lawyer.
- Mauclair v. Airborne Freight Co., 68 F.E.P. Cases (BNA) 115 (N.D. Ga. 1996), affd, 81 F.3d 177 (11th Cir. 1996)
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Georgia Super Lawyers
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
C.R. is an active supporter of law enforcement charity events, MedShare, MDA and other community and charitable organizations.
- Will Microchips Eventually Replace The Employee ID Badge?8.2.17
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- A Cartersville-Bartow Chamber and Fisher Phillips Event11.2.16
- Disaster Preparedness: HR Responsibilities Both Before and After a Disaster Strikes, Step-by-Step Review - WebinarWebinar10.23.14
- "Social Media Headaches for Employers"
Council for State Personnel Administration
- "Risks & Opportunities of Being an Employer"
West Cobb Business Association
- But We Don't Collect Genetic Information, So Who Cares About GINA?
SHRM National Conference
- Gig Employer Blog6.1.17
- Affirmative Action and Federal Contract Compliance
- Affirmative Action Plans and Audits
- Automotive Dealership
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Data Security and Workplace Privacy
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Retail Industry
- Wage and Hour Law
- Gig Economy
- Georgia State University College of LawJ.D. 1993, cum laude
- Kennesaw State UniversityM.B.A. 1987
- Southern Polytechnic State UniversityB.S. 1983, with highest honor
- Kennesaw State UniversityB.S. 1982
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Supreme Court