Curtis G. Moore
Curtis Moore is an associate in the firm's Columbus office. His practice involves the representation of employers in various types of labor and employment litigation. He also counsels employers and management on best policies and practices so that they may navigate the day-to-day workplace.
Curtis graduated summa cum laude from the University of Dayton School of Law. While in law school, Curtis was the Business Editor of the University of Dayton Law Review and he competed on the Mediation Competition Team. During law school Curtis also completed externships with a United States District Court Justice and a federal magistrate.
Prior to joining the firm, Curtis was an associate at a litigation firm in Dayton, Ohio where practiced employment, commercial, civil, and criminal litigation.
Honors & Leadership
- Member and Volunteer, Sons of the American Legion
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- University of Dayton School of LawJ.D. 2013, summa cum laude
- DePauw UniversityB.A. 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio