Chantell C. Foley
Chantell Foley is an associate in the Louisville office. Chantell’s background includes significant experience in health and safety litigation. She uses this experience to counsel clients during government investigations and throughout the litigation process.
Chantell also represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law including charges of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and other employment-related claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Chantell was an attorney with the Kentucky Labor Cabinet, where she litigated Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) disputes in administrative courts. This experience allows Chantell to provide unique insight into workplace inspection procedures and the citation process. She is also equipped to provide employers with the best defense tactics when defending OSHA violations.
- Bloomberg News Interviews Fisher Phillips Attorneys for Details on COVID-Related Employment Litigation1.3.21
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- November 17 | 10:30 am – 3:25 pm EST
- February 11-12, 2020
- Building a World-Class Safety ProgramNovember 5-7, 2019
- February 7-8, 2019
- Discover the Key Elements of a World-Class Safety ProgramNovember 6-8, 2018
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog4.24.20
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog2.28.20
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog10.15.18
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog10.11.18
- Workplace Safety and Health Law Blog10.18.17
- Double The Mask, Double The Protection? What Employers Should Know About CDC's Latest Double-Mask Guidance2.11.21
- University of Kentucky College of LawJ.D. 2011
- University of TexasB.A. 2008, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky