Boris Sorsher is a partner in the Irvine office where he practices all areas of labor and employment law, including defense of class actions.
He is a determined and aggressive litigator who has successfully represented clients in mediation, arbitration, as well as state and federal court proceedings.
In law school, he served as an extern for the Honorable Linda Miller of the Orange County Superior Court.
Boris was selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers – Rising Stars since 2013.
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, since 2013
- Five Fisher Phillips Attorneys Listed in 2014 Southern California "Rising Stars" Honors Come as Los Angeles Office Expands6.10.14
- Attorneys From the Firm’s Los Angeles and Irvine Offices Named to Under 40 List6.14.13
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Preventing & Preparing for Class Actions in 3 Areas: Wage & Hour, Background Checks, and Data SecurityIrvine Breakfast Briefing11.10.16
- Irvine Breakfast Briefing9.8.16
- Fisher Phillips Breakfast Briefing - Irvine7.7.16
- Barbarians at the Gate: What Every California Business Owner and Executive Should Know About Joint Employer Liability and Asset Protection10.1.15
- Breakfast Briefing2.6.15
- Breakfast Briefing12.4.14
- What's the Real Risk? Practical Advice for Meal and Rest Break and Employee Pay Structure Issues and Real Case Examples of the Potential LiabilityIrvine Breakfast Briefing10.2.14
- Irvine Breakfast Briefing8.7.14
- California Employers Blog9.7.16
- Loyola Law SchoolJ.D. 2007
- University of California, BerkeleyB.A. 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California