Arthur V. Lambert
Art Lambert is a partner in the firm's Dallas office. On behalf of employer clients, Art regularly counsels and litigates employment law matters including sexual harassment, discrimination charges, wrongful termination, and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) disputes. He appears frequently before federal and state courts, administrative tribunals, and arbitrators. Art has extensive experience in all facets of litigation, including pre-trial motion practice, bench and jury trials, as well as specialized hearings and appeals. He defends collective (class) actions, multi-plaintiff lawsuits, and handles injunction proceedings. Art also litigates disputes that arise under employment agreements, including non-competition and customer non-solicitation disputes.
Art is a frequent speaker at business and professional conferences on various employment-related topics, and is widely published.
Art is board-certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, "AV" rated by Martindale Hubbell, identified among the top employment lawyers in the United States by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in 2010-2011 and 2013-2016, and has been listed in Texas Super Lawyers from 2006-2019.
- J.O. Lockridge General Contractors, Inc. v. Morgan, 848 S.W.2d 248 (Tex. Ct. App.-Dallas 1993)(Evidentiary issue).
- Lisanti Trucking v. Dixon, 147 S.W.3d 638 (Tex.App.- Dallas 2004)(Sabine Pilot/Whistleblower)
Honors & Leadership
Honors & Awards
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America (2021)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Texas Bar Association – Labor and Employment Law Section
- Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Art was selected as the Park Cities YMCA Father of the Year for 2008 and in 2010 received one of the first Each Moment Matters awards from the Presbyterian Communities and Services Foundation for community involvement and contribution.
- More Than A Quarter of the Firm’s Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Edition8.20.20
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Multiple Dates
- Dallas Two-part Lunch and Learn Series8.24.17
- Trump’s First 100 Day Impact on Employment Regulations4.11.17
- Dallas Lunch & Learn11.9.16
- Dallas Full-Day Seminar8.30.16
- Non-Compete and Trade Secrets Blog5.13.16
- Non-Compete and Trade Secrets Blog2.4.16
- Groundbreaking Decision Could Lead Other Federal Courts To Follow Suit4.5.17
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D. 1989
- Stony Brook UniversityB.A. 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court