Alexa Greenbaum is an associate in the firm’s Sacramento Office. She represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including the defense of claims involving workplace discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, and wage and hour issues. Additionally, she provides advice and counsel to employers concerning workplace policies and practices.
Alexa graduated with distinction from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and was inducted into the Roger J. Traynor Honor Society. Prior to joining Fisher Phillips, Alexa worked in healthcare law, defending and counseling hospitals and physicians throughout the state of California. Alexa is a problem solver whose litigation experience, coupled with her tenacity and sharp instincts, results in the successful representation of her clients.
Honors & Leadership
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Volunteer, Loaves and Fishes
- Volunteer, Sacramento Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA)
- "The History and Impact of Legislative Term Limit Initiatives," June 2012, vol. 11, No. 1 CAL.INIT. REV.
- Eleventh Hour Ruling Impacts Healthcare Industry On Eve Of Implementation1.3.17
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of LawJ.D. 2013, with distinction
- University of California, Santa BarbaraB.A. 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Supreme Court of California
- California Courts of Appeal
- California Superior Court