Andrew C. Crane
Andrew Crane is an associate in the firm's Irvine office. He defends and advises employers of all sizes in single-plaintiff and class action in California and federal employment law, including wage and hour, employee classification, privacy and security matters, and federal and state harassment, discrimination, and retaliation matters. Andrew also regularly advises employers regarding employee management and personnel matters. He has extensive experience in reviewing and drafting employer documents such as employee handbooks, policies, and agreements.
In addition to employment matters, Andrew also specializes in representing and advising companies regarding compliance with Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar California statutes, such as the Unruh Act and California Disabled Persons Act, including compliance with website accessibility standards.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Los AngelesJ.D. 2012
- Boston CollegeB.A. 2006 cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California