This past week, Noncompetenews.com welcomed its 25,000th unique visitor. Since our blog launched in August of 2010, over 25,000 people have read our content more than 50,000 times. Our readers span the entire globe including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, China, India, Australia, Germany, France, the Philippines, and Singapore. We appreciate your readership and comments, and we aim to continue providing you with breaking news and insight concerning non-compete and trade secret issues. For the moment, we thought you might like to revisit some of our most popular entries:
- Top Ten Mistakes Made by Departing Employees
- LinkedIn: A Violation of Your Employee's Non-Compete?
- Top Ten Things To Do When An Employee Resigns To Join a Competitor
- One Indispensible Lesson Every Company Should Learn From the Goldman Sachs Computer Theft Trial
- Top Ten Non-Compete and Trade Secret Concerns for Inhouse Lawyers and the Companies They Represent
- RIA's Are Increasingly Reaping The Benefits of the Protocol for Broker Recruiting
- Litigation Budgets in Non-Compete Cases
Thanks again for your support. As always, we welcome any suggestions or input you may have.