Fisher Phillips’ RIF/WARN Toolkit provides essential resources to help employers plan and properly carry out a layoff. Available for purchase by clients and non-clients alike, the Toolkit includes:
- General information related to RIF planning
- A RIF/layoff checklist with items to consider and do when carrying out a layoff
- An overview of when advance notice is required under the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
- Sample federal WARN notices
- Template separation agreements
- An explanation of disparate impact liability and the importance of performing an adverse impact analysis to determine whether the layoff has a negative and disproportionate impact on certain protected categories (i.e. age, race, gender, etc.)
Our team is available to help tailor the templates to meet your individual circumstances. For more information, please reach out to a member of the group or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Toolkit is not intended to replace legal advice but is designed to be a starting point for clients who want to get a head start on planning. All purchasers should have a member of our team review the documents to ensure legal compliance before they are implemented.
Fisher Phillips Clients: $1,500.00
PEOs: Please contact us for pricing