Fisher Phillips and SHRM Morris County are pleased to present The 11th Annual Employment Law Symposium. Please join us on July 19 for a full day of legal updates, workplace best practices, and networking.
This program, which is designed to be highly interactive, will focus on a range of hot topics impacting the HR community, from government and legislative movements to technology and its impact on the workplace.
Scheduled sessions include:
- At the Breaking Point – An Examination of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Corporate Culture and Its Connection to Workplace Bullying
- Immigration Compliance Update and Case Study
- Local Report: Recent New Jersey Decisions and Their Impact on Your Business\
- The Lightning Round: Top Issues Keeping You Up At Night
- U.S. Supreme Court Uphold Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- What to Do Before & After OSHA Knocks: An Interactive Look at the Legal Aspects of OSHA and Citation Defense
Workplace Investigations in the Time of #MeToo and #TimesUp
For full event details, including session/speaker descriptions and cost, or to register, please CLICK HERE
Questions? Contact Audrey Serban at firstname.lastname@example.org