DATE AND TIME
July 19, 2016
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Harry P. Leu Gardens
1920 North Forest Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32803
The Orlando office of Fisher Phillips presents: 2016 Labor and Employment Law Conference
The labor and employment attorneys from Fisher Phillips are presenting practical solutions to workplace problems for anyone who manages employees or makes decisions impacting the workplace.
- Who Are Your Employees and What Do They Expect: Millennials, Gen X, Baby Boomers
- Employment Case Law Update
- New Trends in Discrimination and Harassment: Sex, Transgender, Disability, and More
- Curing the FMLA Intermittent Leave Headache
- Immigration Compliance
- The Fair Labor Standards Act: Wage and Hour Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
- Questions and Answers
8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Registration & Breakfast
8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(Lunch will be provided)
Click here for full agenda.
Costs: $165 per person and $145 per person if more than one person from the same company registers.
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 847-4713
This program has been approved for HRCI / SHRM Credit; and CLE accreditation.
About Our Firm:
Fisher Phillips, founded in 1943, represents employers nationally in labor and employment matters, with more than 350 attorneys and 32 offices.