A Message From Our Chairman
To our clients and friends,
I’d like to provide a brief update on the steps Fisher Phillips is taking to help you respond to the unprecedented challenges posed by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Our entire firm remains fully engaged to help you address the uncertainties in the workplace and be best prepared to tackle the numerous business challenges you may be facing. We have taken important steps to ensure you receive practical and timely guidance in a fluid and complex environment.
Our efforts include:
- Creating a cross-disciplinary COVID-19 taskforce, comprised of Fisher Phillips attorneys across the country who are dedicated to tackling the many employment-related issues you face. This group has created a comprehensive FAQ document that we are continuously updating as events warrant.
- Transitioning the home page of www.fisherphillips.com to serve as a resource center where you will be able to access a wealth of relevant resources on demand, including a repository of key templates and forms that will help your operations, at no cost to you. We soon will announce additional guidelines and materials, including detailed state-by-state content.
- Proactively informing you on the fast-moving COVID-19 developments that impact your workplace across the country. Our attorneys are providing an array of alerts and legislative updates to keep you up-to-date on the latest news, including those impacting all 50 states.
- Our ability to serve you seamlessly, 24-hours a day, is paramount, and we remain well-positioned to do so.
- We are maintaining and enhancing the internal IT systems and protocols that enable us to serve you continuously, no matter where you operate.
- We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it affects our offices and have taken numerous steps to ensure the health and safety of our attorneys, professional staff, and clients.
We know that business must – and will – continue amid these unsettling times. Rest assured that we are here to help you navigate them, meet your evolving needs, and thrive. We remain committed to providing you with world-class service and will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Thank you for putting your trust in us.