Squeaky Clean Investigations and Terminations – Charlotte, NC – November 3
Minimize Risk and Avoid Common Pitfalls
Investigating potential misconduct and parting ways with associates is never easy. There are a variety of potential land mines for employers to consider, from potential discrimination charges or lawsuits to security and data protection concerns. Fisher Phillips partner Kevin Dalton will explain how to prepare for and conduct investigations and terminations to minimize risk and protect your organization. His presentation will include:
- Locking in statements and allegations
- Preparing for the termination
- Pre-termination risk analysis
- Conducting the termination
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Severance agreements
- Security concerns
- Handling plaintiffs attorneys
- Responding to employment references
This Current Issues Breakfast is hosted by The Employers Association.
Seminar Date and Location:
- November 3 - 3020 W. Arrowood Rd, Charlotte, NC 28273
Networking/Breakfast: 7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Cost: $25 TEA Members / $35 Non-Members
Click here to register online or call (704) 522-8011.